- For efficient and effective arena maintenance, designed to pull behind ATVs, UTVs, Garden and Compact Tractors.
- Tines are offset on 1.5" spacings for excellent grooming coverage.
- Each Tine breaks new ground and is swept forward to increase the cutting force of the Dragster, compared to a standard harrow.
- Four Linear surfaces comprised of the rear Arena Comb and the four harrow tines bars dramatically enhance the floating and levelling capabilities of the Dragster.
- Conterra's Revolutionary Depth Control system adjusts your Dragster using a heavy duty 5000lb A-frame jack.
- The Arena Comb is designed to follow the contour of your arena surface, smoothing and levelling your ground.
- Your Dragster can be adjusted between 0" and 4".
- Harrow Tines are 5/8" x 7.5" long hardended steel spikes and are easily replaced.
- 1 - 6" rear Arena Comb is laser cut from 1/4" steel plate and is easily replaceable.
- The frame is constructed from laser cut 1/4" steel plate for years of dependable service.
- Comes with an adjustable hitch to align with your pull vehicle.
- 8" x 2" No Scuff Wall Wheel to help navigate your arena is mounted at the front, and can be mounted on either side.
- 10" x 4" Flat Free tires are located inside the frame for optimal Dragster coverage and therefore do not leave an imprint in the arena.
- Two sizes to choose from, 52" and 64".
- Durable paint finish.
|Model #||Quad CC Req.||Width||Length||Tines|
|CADSTR 52||400 to 600cc||52”||62.5"||33|